Are you a child/young person looking for support?
Can we help you?
Leanne and Maria, are our Young Person's Information Officer’s (0-25 years)
Things we may be able to help you with
- Meet with you and support you to decide what and who is important to you
- Help you to understand what is going on
- Attend meetings with you if you wish
- Find someone else if we need other help
- Discuss what extra support you may need
- Make sure your voice, wishes and feelings are heard and taken on board
- Support your EHC (education Health and Care Plan) assessment and help you to understand what is going on
We will not
- Make decisions for you
- Tell you what to do
- Talk to someone if you don't want us to
If you tell me something which makes me think you are at risk, I may need to talk to someone else.
Other information you may find useful
What you need to know about the SEND reforms for Post-16 support
What are Education, Health and Care Plans?
What you need to know about the Local Offer
Making decisions about the SEND support you need
Are you sad, angry or worried? Has something bad happened and you don’t know who to turn to? Don’t have any friends? Visit the new My Mind Matters website, which offers help with positive mental health and emotional wellbeing.