Can I help you?
My name is Maria, and I am a Young Person's Information Officer (16-25 years)
Things I may be able to help you with
- Are you aged 16 to 25?
- Discuss what extra support you may need
- Make sure your voice, wishes and feelings are heard and taken on board
- Support your EHC (education Health and Care Plan) assessment and help you to understand what is going on
How can I help?
I can meet with you (and your parents if you wish). Together we can:
- Decide what is important to you
- Make sure you are happy with decisions made about you
- Help you to find activities you can get involved in
- Attend meetings with you if you wish
- Help you to contact other services if needed
I will not
- Make decisions for you
- Tell you what to do
- Talk to someone if you don't want me to
If you tell me something which makes me think you are at risk, I may need to talk to someone else.
You can contact Maria on 07789 092575 or via email at Maria.Ridge@rotherham.gov.uk