What people like and admire about me
- I’m a good listener
- I’m organised
- I have a good understanding of the SEND legislation and guidance
- I am methodical in my thought processes
- I’m loyal
- I’m approachable
What makes me happy
- Being with my family and friends
- Listening to my children having fun
- Watching my children swim
- Watching my son play football
- Listening to my daughter sing. (Although the neighbours may disagree!)
How I want to be supported
- Give me time to reflect and research so I can provide you with the best advice I can.
- Allow me to ask questions. I like to get things clear in my mind.
- Be aware that I juggle both a young family and a full time position. I sometimes have to leave at specific times.