Parents / carers Toolbox

EHC assessment, Plan & Review toolbox

An application for an Education, Health and Care needs assessment can be made on the EHC Hub or in writing to the EHC Assessment Team (Kimberworth Place, Kimberworth Rd, Kimberworth, Rotherham, S61 1HE / If you wish to make the request in writing please see IPSEA’s template letter which you may find helpful. Prior to making a request for assessment please read through our factsheets about the assessment and EHC plan, along with the one on SEN Support and Funding which shared information on the support available without an EHC plan where this is appropriate.